Why don't you try the latest one? http://q-continuum.net/chicken_nugget/download/chicken_nugget-0.94-setup.exe also let me know what kind of problem you are facing?
With regards from Inamuddin with the skype id: charlsdarwin1

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nicole Valicia Thompson-Andrews" <goldyemo...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 3:05 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Using Tween

I had some problems with Chicken Nuggets, but maybe that was due to
the fact that it was the beta.

On 11/18/13, inamuddin <inamuddi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear respected friend, when I have started using twitter for the first time,

I was using qwitter.
After afew months, twitter has changed its [api] and I was forced to use the

qube.
All of sudden I was having issue to my windows and the qube stopped and I
began to search another alternative client and found chicken nugget and
tween.
In tween there is no friends and followers list and because of autometic
translation from japanies to english via google translator, you will face
different problems frequently.
If you want short cut keys to use tween, type:
http://www.dlee.org/tween/resources.htm
In my openion,chicken nugget twitter client is better for you.
Beta version will cost you nothing, but full functionality will cost you
dollars 15 1 time.
For more information, type http://q-continuum.net/chicken_nugget.html

If you want more help, feel free to add me my skype id: charlsdarwin1 I'll love to help you anytime anyday you want, because if a blind person doesn't

help to a blind person, then does anil will come to help us?
With regards from Inamuddin with the skype id: charlsdarwin1