Hi All,

All of the sudden our computers are not seeing each other over our home
network but, they can all access the printer via the same home network.
Each computer only sees its own shared drives / files / folders when opening
My Network Places in XP & Network in Windows7.  This started just within the
last few days & we don't have a clue as to why.  I checked the IP Address &
Subnet Mask numbers & the same are used for the Firewall configuration
settings.  We're running Vipre AntiVirus & Internet Security but, even when
we turned off the firewall we get the same results & it doesn't matter which
version of Jaws is running or not running.  This is happening between 2 XP
Pro, 1 XP Home, & 1 Windows7 Pro 64 bit computers.  We re-ran the Network
Setup Wizard 3 times but, no go!  Can anyone help?!  All advice & input will
be graciously accepted & greatly appreciated!  Thank you all very much.

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.