I guess standard, I do not use it.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sugar" <sugarsy...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2013 10:25 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Winamp Shutting down on December 20, 2013

Trish
I am installing this now but I am not sure which one to choose, is it
"standard" or lite" or which one is it that I choose?
sugar

"I can see, and that is why I can be happy, in what you call the dark, but
which to me is golden. I can see a God-made world, not a man made world."
`Hellen Keller
~Sugar