From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Sugar
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2013 7:17 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] scanning files with OpenBook 9.0

Hi Brian,
I get the same thing when I use my Epsom scanner and open book 9;however I
just got a Pearl camera, in which I have not used yet, in fact it is still
in the box, so I am thinking this is a better, clearer scanner...
Thanks and good luck
sugar

"I can see, and that is why I can be happy, in what you call the dark, but
which to me is golden. I can see a God-made world, not a man made world."
`Hellen Keller
~Sugar