This has just started recently and I don't know how to make Jaws not only start
when windows comes on, but it even isn't in the speaker settings like it
usually is.  I'm using windows 7 and I have jaws 13 and 14, and I even did a
reinstall and told it to start using the all users settings.  It may start once
or twice but then seems to disappear.  It seems to be in running processes but
I can't even bring it up with desktop icon.  I've always seen it in speaker
volume settings but it just seems to have disappeared.  Has this happened to
anyone and can someone help?

Joanne