thank you, and I'll check my programs to see if I have adobe flash player

-----Original Message----- From: Jorge Rivas
Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2013 10:51 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] web pages written in flash

Hi Tom,
My adobe flash player read the website and links just fine, but I could not
find any video to really test it.

I copy this below from the sports link , I think:

It's all there in a brand new, beautiful Flash-based portal that's as pretty
to look at as it is functional.

LIVE STATS
Most fans don't want to have to deal with two interfaces - one for live
stats and another for live video or audio. Now, they don't have to.
GameCentral displays your live game data and stats in a beautiful
interface... and right next to your audio or video stream. And, thanks to
the ability of StatCrew to output live stats files to two locations
simultaneously, you can continue to send stats to your primary host. (Our
live stats interface requires TasFTP and the most recent version of StatCrew
for each sport.)

I don't know, if the last sentence has any value to your problem?
Or you can contact adobe:
    Adobe Systems Incorporated
1540 Broadway, 17th Floor
New York, NY 10036