-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES)
Sent: Tuesday, 19 November 2013 12:22 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws stops speaking for 10 to 15 seconds

In my opinion, you would want to be checking your network settings if the PC
has moved from a different location and nothing else has changed.
It sounds to me as if something is taking up all the machine resources for
the duration that JAWS is not speaking as there are not enough resources
left for it to run correctly?
Possibly check in the event log of the machine.
What operating system is it?
Can you try a different network port/cable or disconnect any network drives
temporarily?