From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Csaba Godo
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 5:15 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Cereproc and Ivona voice samples

Hi,

there are the sample pages of both producers. Here you can listen to the
voices:

Cereproc:
(The mentioned live demobar is not accessible by JAWS at all, but Cereproc
has voice demos to download on its SAPI5 page.)
http://www.cereproc.com/sapivoices

Iwona:
(also Ivona has sample voice files to download and listen.)
http://www.ivona.com/us/ http://www.ivona.com/us/voices/

Cheers,

Csaba