From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Richard Hamel
Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2013 3:12 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] How to use contacts in Outlook 2010

This seems like a simple question.
I have a new Win 7 machine and 15.0 and Outlook 2010.
I can’t seem to open a contact to send an e mail.
I hit control3, then, if I am lucky enough to find the desired contact I’ll hit
enter, left click, tab, etc. But I never hear “Subject” line and the usual
prompts to send a message.
I’ve hit the alt V and tabbed around looking for better settings but could not
find anything.

Any help is appreciated.

Rich