If you know that you are running the latest version of Flash, then ignore the update that you are being offered. Otherwise, get the latest update from a trusted site, not a random website that you are visiting.

John

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lenny McHugh" <lmch...@verizon.net>
To: "JFW List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 11:45 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] web site requires update

The kspewter.com site insists that I need to update flash player. I have the latest 11.9 something and the website tells me that I need to update flash. Is this an internet explorer problem? using the latest IE on a win 7 32 bit
machine.
---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990R