I had to revert back to IE10.  It locks up on YouTube among other things.

Ward
On 12/4/2013 7:57 PM, Trish wrote:
I just found out, a crucial site I frequent does not support IE 11, clearly
stated it on their site.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shane Hecker" <shanehec...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 7:54 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] IE 11

IE 11 works fine for me. If you use autocomplete and want to hear the
selection in the address bar, you might have to shift tab, then tab back
to it before you start entering the address. Also, for me, every now and
then I'll be reading a page, then jaws starts saying blank no matter
what you do. I think this issue is more with this computer though as I
have a different one running Windows Xp and IE 8. That one does not have
this problem.

Shane