Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 9:47 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Windows Live Mail

I am running Windows 7, Jaws 15 latest release and Windows Live Mail. Recently, when I press Alt to enter the menus or Ribbon, it now says “blank” and none of my keystrokes I normally would use work. Everything looks normal on the screen according to a sighted person. Has anybody else experienced this? Is there a fix? Did I miss some new way of operating in Windows 15?