From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Maria Campbell
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2013 10:00 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] IE 11

I just found out something interesting. I'm using an external keyboard with
a laptop. If I press the insert plus control plus v combination, I don't get
the version of a program. However if I do it on the keyboard of the laptop
itself the combination works.
Hmm.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net

When the power of love is stronger than the love of power, Then the world
will know peace.