From: "Maria Campbell" <lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2013 8:07 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] IE 11

: That key combination doesn't work for me.
:
:
: Sunny Day
: Maria Campbell
: lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net
:
: When the power of love is stronger than the love of power,
: Then the world will know peace.
:
: On 12/5/2013 7:13 AM, Janie Degenshein wrote:
: > or you can do
: > insert control v for the version
: >
: > -----Original Message----- From: Shane Hecker
: > Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2013 7:54 AM
: > To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
: >
: > Hit alt+h, then go up to about internet explorer and hit enter. It will
: > tell you which version of IE you are running.
: >
: > Shane
: >