Sent: Sunday, December 08, 2013 6:35 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] links on website not working

I went to the website you indicated and used Firefox (the next to last
version) and the links would not click with enter or left mouse key or Jaws
cursor or virtual cursor off or control insert enter. I did get the shopping
bag link to activate and then some others by using control enter but the
site is very unresponsive.  Tab does not usually do much and I mostly used
the arrow down key to move down..
I could not do anything with IE11.
I am using Jaws 15 on a Win 7 laptop.
I could not try the Application plus enter since my Dell laptop does not
have an Application key.  I have to use shift F10 for applications and that
did nothing when I managed to press them with the enter key (which was a
feat!
Sherrie

Original Message----- From: Becky Buckner