To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 08, 2013 9:18 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] addresses in outlook 2010

Hi,
Writing a new message to a person or replying back to a new person outlook
will save it to the outlook mystery contact list, not the main contact list.

If, you have notice your mystery list has grown to maybe to 300 or more.

To delete them, start a new mail, then press a letter and use your up/down
arrow to show the contacts.
If, you don't want them just press the delete key and Wham!!!

I save a contact with control + shift + C.
Using this method you need to have the address on the clip Board .
Or, you know it personally. and follow the prompts.
Then, press alt + S to save it.

Jorge