From: Raggedy Ann
To: jaws
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2013 4:47 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Issue with older version of Word

I am trying to open an older word document, but get the following message:

Microsoft Office Word
You are attempting to open a file that was created in an earlier version of
Microsoft Office. This file type is blocked from opening in this version by
your registry policy setting.
OK

Does anyone know where I can change this policy setting? I am using Windows
7 with Word 2003 professional.

Thanks.

database 9149 (20131209) __________

http://www.eset.com