Hi I am a fairly new jaws 14 user and have found something strange from
privious versions.  When I save files (webpages as text for example), when I
open them to read them a bunch of really strange characters is displayed
along with the text, do I need to change a jaws setting by chance or is this
something in notepad.  If I select and copy info from a webpage and
physically create a new txt document and copy said text into it it reads
properly.  As stated I never noticed this before so may be missing
something.  Thanks.
Liz