From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Trish
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2013 4:22 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] where is the authorization number saved

no, I am wrong, I remember what he told me to do, had to redo it to
remember,lol

start menu, all programs and enter, then J for jaws andand right arrow to
open, down arrow to tools and right arrow to open, now this is where we went

to remove the wrong number there's several things listed, but you will find
what your looking for here..