Hi list members, I don't know what is going on with adobe flash player and
internet explorer version 8.  Everything seemed fine until just recently as of
today when I tried to go to www.gospel1570.com and press enter on the
listen-live link nothing happened.  I'm using internet explorer version 8.  I
don't know what the problem is this time.  I don't know whether I'll have to
use silver light.  That might solve the problem for now.  I wanted to make sure
that I have the latest version of adobe flash player that works with internet
explorer version 8.  Thank you for any information that you might have
concerning my problem.