Hi,

The reply that was posted  was helpful, if it was for a Wind 7 machine.

But, on this XP computer I have something I want to remove out of the system
tray.

It's the Weather Bug, I went to MSCONFIG and search the menu list and did
not see anything on the Weather Bug to uncheck on start up.

I also looked in the control panel under the task bar and start menu, it was
not helpful at all.

I don't mind keeping the weather Bug in my PC, but those pop ups got to go.

Any help would be appreciated.

                                                                Jorge