Hello,
Thunderbird is the e-mail client that I use. It can do all of what you need. I have never liked WLM because you have to label the graphics to know whether a message is unread or even if the message has an attachment.

Greg Wocher

Follow me on Twitter @GWocher

On 12/17/2013 8:36 PM, Clark Friedrichs wrote:
Find WLM 2009.  It works well and I love it, closest thing to OE.

From: Andrew James Bontrager
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2013 3:07 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] what is a no-fluff email client that works well withJaws
screen reader?

Windows 7 took away Outlook Express email client, so I am looking for a
suitable replacement. I haven't found one yet. Here are my requirements. The
email client should be able to do the following:
Ability to import DBX files
Ability to show the entire message title when reading down through the
messages in the InBox (Microsoft Outlook does not do this)
Ability to tell me the status of sending and receiving. For example, Outlook
Express will say Sending message 1 of 2" or "receiving message 1 of 12." I
can even tab over and view how many kb in total need to be received and
sent.
Ability to work with identities or, at the least, have separate inboxes
Preferrably be a small program low on fluff (like Outlook Express).
Accessible with Jaws screen reader (of course)
Any suggestions are appreciated.

God bless and merry Christmas,

Andrew Bontrager