Hey Gang,

I'm running Windows 7, MS word 2010, and when I close a document I get this
error.

What can I do to fix it please?

Thanks for any help you all can give me.

Patti

Microsoft Office Word

This file is in use by another application or user.

 (C:\Users\...\Templates\Normal.dotm)

Show Help >>

OK

Save As

Users Technology Services AppData Roaming Microsoft Templates

Organize New folder

Name Date modified Type Size

Favorites Normal.dotm 12/19/2013 10:40 ... Microsoft Office ... 18 KBDesktop
NormalEmail.dotm 8/15/2013 8:59 AM Microsoft Office ... 16 KBDownloads

Dropbox

Recent Places

Libraries

Documents

Music

Pictures

Videos

Computer

Local Disk (C:)

File name: Normal.dotm

Save as type: Word Macro-Enabled Template (*.dotm)

Authors: Technology Services Tags: Add a tag Title: Add a title

mi

Save Thumbnail

Hide Folders Tools Save Cancel

Visit the hottest, most happening place around on the web.
Where the blind community will be inspired and entertained! It's the
BlindCafe.net and it's a great place to learn, laugh, chat and make long
lasting friendships with people from around the world.
There is always someone to greet you with a friendly smile night and day. It's
totally free! Come and try out our awesome stereo    music rooms, trivia
games, Chess Chats, Act in one of our Mystery Plays, Share your talent with
us, receive I-Phone Lessons and updates, we offer     tutorials on an array
of programs, we have over 600 described movies for you to listen to at your
convenience, Revisit a classic described T V show such as Leave it to Beaver
and Mash,    or just come on in and join us for an interactive chat, and a
whole lot more!
It's totally accessible and easy to use.
For more info, please Visit us at
www.BlindCafe.net
That's
www.BlindCafe.net