From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Shai
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2013 2:11 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] outlook.com and Jaws15

Hello all,

I have noticed that on outlook.com on the web that I am unable to check the
box next to individual messages using the space bar or pressing enter on the
check box. This seems to occur in all folders inbox, sent, junk deleted and
drafts.  I am however able to select all messages by checking the select all
check box for each of those folders, but I am not able to then uncheck an
individual message that I would like to keep. I am using Jaws15 and Internet
Explorer11 on windows7.

Has anyone else noticed this and found any ability to do this? Some work
arounds I have tried to use are refreshing the screen insert escape, routing
the Jaws cursor to the pc cursor and doing a left mouse click. All of these
did not allow me to check or uncheck an individual message.

Thanks in advance for any responses