That would be my guess

Best,
Al

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Denny Huff
Sent: Wednesday, January 01, 2014 8:55 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Problem loading and navigating web site.

So I assume it's the web site and not anything on my end?

Have questions about that IPhone, IPad or IPod Touch?
Join the IDevices list serve and get answers to your questions and find out
tips and tricks about using those devices.
To join send an email message to:
idevices-j...@gatewayfortheblind.com