Great, thanks for the update. I have been using the Ctrl Y work around

Best,
Al

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]
On Behalf Of Cristóbal
Sent: Friday, January 03, 2014 1:22 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Revisiting Jaws 15 bug with not reading unread
messages count in Outlook

Hello list,

An update to the bug I brought up shortly before the holiday regarding
the
new JFW 15 release and a problem where Jaws was no longer reading the
unread
messages count in Outlook folders.

I was contacted by FS earlier this morning to let me know that they
were
indeed able to reproduce this particular issue and will be working on
a fix
in a future update. Standard caveats of no guaranty on a timeline or
if
it’ll be included in the next JFW update apply…

The only work around for now though not completely satisfactory is the
control+y command.

Anyway, as others also mentioned that they were also experiencing this
quite
annoying issue, I thought I’d let folks know that FS did get back to
me and
that they said that they’d at least be working on it.