Hi Mitch,

I believe you are looking for the, DirList, program.  Below is the
documentation & direct download link:

Add an option to your send to menu that will create a file of the directory
listing of all the file names in that folder.

DirList
If you are using windows 98 or ME, extract the files in the zip file to the
directory
C:\WINDOWS\SendTo
If you are using windows XP, extract the files to the directory:
C:\Documents and Settings\owner\SendTo
Where owner is your windows XP user name.

It is very important that you extract them to that specified folder. Then if
you want to print a directory of any folder, go to my computer or windows
explorer
and select the folder name. Once you have selected the folder, press your
windows application key. Then press n or arrow down and hit enter on send
to.
You will have an option on your send to menu for list.bat. Hit enter on
list.bat. This will create a file called list.txt in the folder which has
the directory
listing for that folder.

http://www.jaws-users.com/programs/FileManagement/dirlist.html

HTH