From: David Ferrin
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2014 4:24 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Networking & Win7 / XP

Yes you can as I have done it myself although I still can't do it without
consulting my notes. XP systems are much easier but 7 isn't all that bad
once you do it a couple of times.

David Ferrin
ow...@jaws-users.com
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones
that mind don't matter.