From: "David Ferrin" <ow...@jaws-users.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2014 5:04 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws upgrade plan structure

Now I know what you're talking about which I did ask you to
post on here so
that's fine So any further discussion does not pertain to
improving the
ability of any list member using their computers, IE nothing
further needs
to be said.

David Ferrin
ow...@jaws-users.com
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't
mind, and the ones
that mind don't matter.