From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Gaston Bedard
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2014 7:37 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Deleting entire content in outlook 2010

In Outlook 2010.
Here's what you can try to clean out the deleted items folder.
With Outlook open.
Press Alt, this takes me to the home tab.
Arrow left to the File tab.
Arrow down to Info tab.
Arrow right 4 or 5 times to clean up tools button
Press space bar to open.
Arrow down to empty deleted items folder.
 Press space bar to clean out the deleted items folder.
Everything there should be deleted.
Hope this works.

I am wondering what is the right way to delete all emails at once in both my
deleted folder and in box with using outlook 2010?

Thank you in advance.

Trisha