I think the F8 should work even on older IE browsers. I have used it for years and years. I think it is a Jaws command but could be windows.
It is so much easier than the shift downarrow.
Sherrie

-----Original Message----- From: Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES)
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 9:16 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Copying A Table From A Web Page

Brilliant, thanks very much indeed, I am using an older browser, msie7, is the f8 to highlight the table a JAWS command or just a general command in a newer browser version? I managed to do it by using shift and down arrow to highlight each line individually, then copying and paisting, this went direct in to Excel like a charm, more luck than judgement I think :-)