From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2014 1:43 PM
To: Jaws-Users List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Dropbox 2.6.5

Hi All,

Is anyone else having problems accessing the Dropbox menues?  I can't open
Dropbox from the system tray by just pressing enter & in the menu list
pressing enter on open folder.  I'm not getting any menues at all.  To open
Dropbox from the system tray I have to highlight Dropbox & tab 3 times to
the double left click button & press enter.  I can only open the folder but,
I can't get any of the menues as I could in older versions.  This is
happening running XP & Windows7 running Jaws 13 & 15 latest.  All advice /
help / feedback will be appreciated

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.