I use Win 7 and JAWS 12. I also use the free version of Super Antispyware.
The program is always asking me to upgrade now, yes or no and I think it
puts a big blurb on the screen which messes up the operation of other
programs. Of course, I always reply NO to its request. However, it wastes a
lot of my time to even be involved with this all.

   Is there any way I can eliminate this alert entirely so it never has
space in my computer?

Thanks for all help and have a pleasant week end.