From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Richard Hamel
Sent: Saturday, February 1, 2014 12:50 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Looking for "spell checker".

Hi all,

   Win 7 and 15.0.

Does anyone know of a spell checker that works well with JAWS?

I'm looking for that that works on the fly in all applications.

"Tiny Spell" used to work for me, but I can not find the download now that I
switched computers.

I got a nasty virus when I thought I downloaded this program.

It must have been an imposter web site.

Thanks so much.

Rich