From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]
On Behalf Of Cristóbal
Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2014 4:05 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Skype auto recorder

Hello list,

So I need to participate in a conference call later next week and want
record it. I plan on using Skype, but as I’ve never tried recording a
call
with Skype, this is somewhat new to me.

I poked around online and came across a Skype plug-in called Skype
Auto
recorder and wanted to ask if anyone’s had any experience with this
particular plug-in and if it’s worth trying? That, or is there perhaps
some
other recording solution that may in fact work better?

I’m a Jaws 15 user if that makes any difference. And yes, I do know
about
having to notify the other party that they’re being recorded.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,