From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2014 1:43 PM
To: Jaws-Users List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Retrieving Deleted Folders

Hi All,

I accidentally deleted a folder I use for an email list.  I know it goes
into the deleted Items folder but, it isn't showing & I forget how to find &
put it back where it belongs.  I'm running Widows7 64 bit Pro, Windows Mail,
& Jaws15 latest.  Would someone please give me a hard shove in the right
direction?  All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thank y'all very much.

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.