From: Gerald Levy
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2014 6:54 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Qihoo Antivirus

Have you actually installed and used Qihoo 360 Internet Security?  How does
it compare with MSE in terms of JAWS accessibility?  I checked some of the
reviews of this anti-virus program, and it sounds like it may be a good free
alternative to AVG and Avast, but how compatible is it with JAWS?  And how
easy is it to remove if it doesn't work out?

Gerald