Ownership refers to the legal title over the physical possession of
the system, while admin refers to enjoying the power to administer the
operating system as per your choice

On 2/18/14, Liuda <balciu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Alana, thanks very much. Makes good sense. I continue to learn and still
> have a long journey ahead of me.

Mohib Anwar Rafel
2009 - 2011 M.Phil, International Legal Studies, JNU.
2011 - 2013 LL.M, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi.
2013 - Pursuing Ph.D in International Law, JNU

Skype: mohibrafel
Phone: 09811767506,
09211192333