Friends generally I use kurzweil for reading purposes. All of sudden I
am facing a problem in kurzweil. As soon as I open any pdf/tiff image
document in kurzweil, it says, run time error. If I press ok butten,
the kurzweil automatically closes down. It is happening each time when
I am opening such document which require OCR or the document which
kurzweil recognises before opening it. I am using Kurzweil 1000
version 13. I have modified it, and I have uninstalled and reinstalled
it. Please suggest me any other solution which could work in this
case.

--
Mohib Anwar Rafel
2009 - 2011 M.Phil, International Legal Studies, JNU.

Skype: mohibrafel
Phone: 09811767506,
09211192333