From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Rose Combs
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2014 5:19 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] J15.0.7023 Latest Update Direct Download Links

Yes, but how much time does it take to go to the FS page and find the same
links?  I appreciate knowing an update is available, especially if it has
been a day or two since I rebooted this computer but shouldn't people learn
how to find the links if either they refused to use the update feature or
need to download which happened to me in December, maybe the second time
since they introduced the update feature!

Just curious why so many seem to want have everything handed to them, can't
do anything at all without someone posting a link, and they keep warning
about opening links from e-mail.

OK, off my soapbox now.

Rose Combs

roseco...@q.com