mind typing out what you would actually put in to the cell you wanted the sum to be in?

-----Original Message----- From: guy.castong...@parl.gc.ca
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2014 7:32 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Excel question

Hi Kate,

To add cells, go to the cell that you want your answer to be located. Type =Sum(the cell address of the first field to be added, a plus sign and the address of the second field to be added and press enter. This will close the parenthesis and show your total. To subtract, do the same as above but use a minus - sign instead of the plus.
Hope this helps.
Regards  /  Mes respects
Guy Castonguay
Ottawa, Canada