From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Dave Maynard
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2014 10:54
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Detailed instructions for the Sample Check
BookRegister Sample file

Hi Dooie;

I have written a check template document as a table in MSWord.  I just fill
in the payee, number amount, written amount and memo.  The date is filled in
from the computer.  I can print the check and sign it with a guide.  If you
are interested I can send it to you as an attachment, but not on the list.
I have been using the document to write the small pocket size checks for at
least 10 years.

David Maynard

Franklin NC

dmaynar...@morrisbb.net