From: JAWS-Users-List [
mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]
On
Behalf Of anna vimini
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2014 11:23
To:
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Subject: [JAWS-Users] setting key board layout

Hi all using windows eight,
could someone tell me what to do when I accidentally press shift and control
and Jaws says setting key board layout and then after I gets all mixed up
and every time I hit the ult key to do something jaws says ult control
because it is mixed up.
so my question is how do I get it to work right again instead of having to
shut down the computer and restarting it again?