Greetings,

My experience with Tandem has been very good.

Has the issue you encountered been when you gain access to another PC, when
you allow access to your PC, or regardless of who initiates the tandem
session? When the lag occurs, do you know what type of connection the two
PC's have?  I'm wondering if it could be due to slow internet connectivity
on one or both machines, or a lack of sufficient system resources.

Running Win 7 64bit Pro, I7 processor, 9G ram and 12 meg DSL

HTH

Cordially,

Richard P. Kelly

rpke...@iowatelecom.net