Sent: Friday, March 07, 2014 6:30 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] multiple printers and "one note"

Hi all,

Win 7 and15.0.

How do you set a particular printer as the default?

I have 2 printers in the house and when I go to print something, I have to
pick a printer.

It seems that the default is "one note".

What is One note?

When I selected the printer I wanted and scrolled through the menu  and
application options, I did not see any option to make it as default printer.

I tried "devices---"and could not find the proper option either.

Thanks for your help.

Rich