From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Lenny McHugh
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 7:45 PM
To: JFW List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] anti virus software

For many years I have been using eset nod 32. My license will expire in less
than 2 weeks. Although I am leaning towards renewing for another 3 years, is
there an advantage with the microsoft products for a win 32 bit machine. A few
years ago I had a problem and a support person from eset was on the phone with
me for a few hours cleaning the machine. Something got into my machine and
corrupted the registry. It did not show up as a virus with any scan. My local
weather page was being directed to a porn site.
Does microsoft have similar support?
---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990R For answers to frequently
asked questions about this list visit: