From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mick Du Buisson
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2014 8:24 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] can't seem to get skype to work on window's and jaw's
12

Hi at Jaws' mailing-list,

Seem to have a problem trying to get skype to work on windows 7 and Jaw's.
I also have Dolphin Guide which is another screen reader on my computer.  I
used to be able to work Skype on Dolphin Guide, but the Headset doesn't seem
to work on Guide anymore, yet, it seems to work on window's and Jaw's, but,
just don't seem to get anything to work on skype.

Please help with this suggestion as people keep asking me am I on Skype,

Scouse mick.