Hi there David, just received email regarding outlook emails.  Using micro
2007
And have tried the tools settings and haven't found nothing.  Yes, you are
right when pressing alt+s or ctrl+enter seems to be correct, but, still
can't get f7 to do the spell check as before.  When I press f7 now, it tells
me selected and no more. Thanks scouse mick