Hi,

A friend placed some music for me to remove in the website Drive 1, which is
MS iCloud.

I am on the page with all the songs link.

I move to the song links by tabbing.

Then, I uncheck the song and press enter.

A open and save option pops up,

But,there is no save button.

I tried:

Alt N, alt S, control S, alt r, up/down arrow, tab & shift tab: nothing is
saving.

A MS short security scan runs and then, says download complete.

I never saved it or gave it a destination location.

This Website was weird and the music is still in the cloud.

This MS iCloud gives you 7 gigs of free space, after you create a account.

This is better than dropbox.

Anyone has any thoughts?

Thanks,

                                                                Jorge