Hi all I called freedom Scientific this mourning and they told me that the
later versions that may come out in the future may not work on xp machines but
if you are running jaws 15 for instance and it is working with xp machine then
it will continue to work with xp machines and even if 16 jaws comes out and it
works with your xp machine it will not stop working. So in other words any jaws
screen reader that are before the new release work with xp machines it will
continue to work so this was good news for me hopes it put others minds at rest
if you can not afford a windows 7 right now or higher.

Reverend Diane Pierce

live by faith and not sight
 Remember Matthew 10:28   And fear not them which kill the body, but are not
able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul
and body in hell.
Remember you can catch Reverend Diane every Thursday on Variety Radio at
www.varietyradio.org
For some great gospel music and sermon at 9pm eastern/8pm central until 11pm
eastern/10pm central broadcast called Gods Power Hour so look forward to
praiseing God With You!!!!